5 Things Worth Avoiding While Buying Wedding Sherwanis
Sherwani is a traditionally-designed outfit, which is worn over the Kurta and Churidar, Khara pajama or a salwar. This outfit is specially designed for grooms in Indian marriages.
Sherwani adds a royal grace and classy look to the personality of the groom if selected correctly. So, if you are looking for a gorgeous sherwani for your wedding, here are some of the important things that you should avoid doing.
1. Low-quality Fabric: Being the groom, you need to look outstanding that will create a classy and lasting impression. For this, it is necessary that you choose top-quality and unique design sherwani. Do not go for low-quality fabric, as it looks cheap and absolutely graceless. A sherwani made with low-grade fabric looks dull and inferior, despite good design and artwork. Your sherwani should rightly complement the gorgeous lehenga or saree of your bride.
2. Mismatched Color: For a perfect match of the bride and groom in thewedding (in terms of outfit), it is required that their dress should complement each other, in terms of design, style, and color. As a groom, you need to make sure that the color of your sherwani does not conflict with the color of your bride’s dress. Inappropriate color and awfully clashing colors make you look awkward in your wedding, which will ruin your photographs and the lifelong memories.
3. Incorrect Print, Color, and Embroidery: Before selecting a sherwani for your wedding, you need to make sure that its color suits your body type and skin tone. Also, choose right print and embroidery for your sherwani. If you are heavy on weight, do not go for light shade sherwani with large prints and heavy embroidery. It will not rightly complement your body color and structure. On the other hand, if you are very thin, do not go for dark shade sherwani with small prints, as it will make you look more skinny and weird.
4. Wrong fit: Do not buy a sherwani that does not fit your body structure appropriately. Mis-fitted sherwani not only gives you an uncomfortable feeling but also makes your look bad in your wedding. If you feel uncomfortable, you will not be able to focus on the rituals and celebrations of the wedding. Like, if you are slim, go for the sherwanis with padded shoulders, it makes you look well built.
5. Avoid simplicity: Say “NO” to simplicity, when it comes to selecting the sherwani for your wedding ceremony. The wedding is a lifetime moment for the bride as well as groom, so you should look special as well as stylish that catch everyone’s attention. Do not go for the sherwani, which is very simple in design with old style and casual embroidery. Instead, go for stylishly designed sherwani with the latest embroidery work and fine prints.
You can buy different shades, sizes, and styles of designer sherwanis to flaunt your style at your wedding.