Your holiday begins from the moment you step on the plane. What happens if your journey to your holiday destination is a bad one? What if the staff are rude or the meals are disgusting? It is going to put a damper on the whole occasion. This is the last thing anyone wants, especially when most people have to save up for quite a while in order to be able to afford their holiday. From cheap airfares to fantastic cabin crew service; let’s take a look at the best airlines in the world.
So, let’s begin by taking an overall viewpoint. Which airlines offer the full package?
- Singapore Airlines – Singapore Airlines frequently tops the surveys and polls when it comes to the best airline. The in-flight experience is as close to perfect as you will get. From cabin cleanliness, to comfort, to entertainment options; there is no need for complaints.
- Air Astana – This is an airline from Kazakhstan. Last year it topped the list for ‘Best Airline in Central Asia and India’.
- Virgin America – In-flight entertainment is where Virgin America really excels. Nevertheless, it scores high points on the efficiency front, time performance and comfort. The overall experience is a great one.
- Turkish Airlines – Turkish Airlines can be credited as coming on leaps and bounds over the past few years. It is really growing in popularity and it is not hard to see why.
- Etihad Airways – The last airline getting a mention for overall experience is Etihad Airways. The United Arab Emirates airline is one of the newer ones and for the past four years it has received the accolade of the World’s Leading Airline at the World Travel Awards.
Now, let’s dig deeper into two areas of the airplane experience which is important to most; the cabin crew and the in-flight meals. Which airlines excel on this front? We will have a look at those airlines with the best cabin crew first. After all, there is nothing worse than rude staff to make you feel uncomfortable whilst on your flight. So, here are the top ten airlines based on the cabin crew solely…
- Malaysia Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- EVA Air
- Qatar Airways
- ANA All Nippon Airways
- Asiana Airlines
- Hainan Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Garuda Indonesia
- Thai Airways
Finally, what about in-flight meals? These seem to have received a bad reputation in general. Individuals have come to expect a bad meal when on flight and thus many buy snacks beforehand. However, if you fly on any of these airlines you can expect a scrumptious breakfast, lunch and / or dinner (depending on how long your flight is)…
- Air France
- Delta Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines
Hopefully you now have a better understanding of the best airlines to choose when going on vacation. However, you now need to know where to get the best airfare deals.