The growing popularity of Firefox can be traced to the growing number of plug-ins or extensions that developers have made. These plug-ins can enhance Firefox by adding features that were not initially included in the Web browser. Because these Plug-Ins exceed a thousand, it is good to know the best Firefox Add Ons for SEO, Social Media and YouTube SEO.
With the growing popularity of SEO optimised articles and the great potential for earning cash through the Net, a lot of people prefer using Firefox because it seems to be quickerfor online surfing. It also allows endless Add Onsthat you can use for the purposes of SEO. Other advantages of extensions are as follows:
You are able to open the identical page that you are viewing in Internet Explorer.
You are able toset up a desktop shortcut from a page address.
You are able to add bookmarks.
You are able to translate highlighted text on a page into another language.
You are able to reopen a closed tab.
Although there are tens of thousands of Firefox extensions, many are still controlled by the Mozilla foundation. You can access them by navigating to the page using the pasted site name or by going via your Firefox browser. From your TOOLS menu, choose EXTENSION. Afterwards, a new dialogue box will open. It offers the list of extensions that are already installed. You will also see a link at the bottom right saying “GET MORE EXTENSIONS”.
Here are a few of the most useful Firefox extensions for SEO:
1. SearchStatus – Through this SEO toolbar add on, you can view Google PageRank, Compete Rank, mozRank, Alexa Rank and Google related links in addition to inbound links from Yahoo Site Explorer and Google.
2. SEOQuake – This add on is good for those who are always rushing things. This extension can help you check backlinks, PageRank, domain age and other statistics. It enables webmasters to deal with promotional websites and SEO.
3. SEO Toolbar ± This add-on has shortcuts to popular SEO tools, Keyword Research Tools, PPC Systems and domain tools, like Google Adwords keyword suggestion tool, Keyword Discovery, Alexa, Competitive Intelligence as well as SEO Toolkit and more.
4. The KeywordSpy SEO/PPC -This add on helps advertisers, webmasters and SEO analysts to do their SEo as well as PPC research.
5. Foxy SEO Tool – This is a free add on which offers several search engine functions like Google Site, Live FromLinks and Yahoo! Site Explorer. This add on can help you get web traffic analysis and check sites via directories.
6. KGen – This add on also helps webmasters keep up with the word content as well as the average amount. It also helps with quality and statistics. It also helps you see the keyword strategy of your competitors.
There are several other Firefox add ons you can choose from. Depending on your needs, choosing from the best Firefox add ons for SEO can help you on your way to Internet marketing success.