Snack is our all-time hot favourite dishes, whether it is in a form of hot pakoras, or rainy day momos with fiery red chutney, or delicious samosas- in every format we love to taste the innovative and different snacks. Even the street foods like different kinds of chaats, puris, kachoris, and so on can also be regarded as snacks. In a nutshell, we just love to taste spicy, crunchy, and tangy-all in one bite. So, here is a range of some easy and impressive snacks recipe menu that will definitely blow your mind.
- SambharVadi: It is an authentic and widely popular Nagpur style street food. It is a kind of spring roll along with the stuffing of coriander. In Nagpur, coriander is known as sambar and the name of the particular dish has been originated from it. It is a mouth-watering snack that is loved by all. Some of the ingredients of this recipe are coriander leaves, cashew nut, dry coconut, green chili, poppy seeds and so on. Various websites provide the sam barvadi recipe in hindi, you can make this dish by following one of those recipes.
- Chicken 65: It is a finger licking deep-fried dish that is associated with a fiery kick in order to make the heart beat faster. It is somewhat different from the regular bread-coated fried chicken.
- PaneerHaryali: The dish is marinated with coriander, cardamom, chilli, as well as cinnamon and coconut is used for the garnishing purpose. It is served piping hot.
- Fried Fish (Karimeen): This particular dish is tempered with garlic, pepper, ginger, and a sprig of curry leaves. It is fried in coconut oil and a wonderful balance of flavours. Fried Fish (Karimeen) will definitely blow your mind.
- Kakori Kebabs: It is juicy, succulent, and mind blowing. It is just like a celebration of meat. You can spruce some chaat masala and fresh mint chutney over it and serve it with lemon wedges.
- Dilliki Fried AlooChaat: It is a really mouth-watering dish. It is tossed in tamarind as well as spicy mint chutney. You will definitely love the taste of deep-fried potato chat from the streets of New Delhi. It can be topped with a handful of fresh coriander leaves as well as a pinch of chaat masala before serving.
- Dahi Kebab: This delicious dish is made with cheese, hung curd, and crunchiness of onion. These easy vegetarian and quick kebabs can be a hit menu in every party. It can be flavoured with pepper and ginger.
- Keema Samosa with Yogurt Dip: Samosas are one of the favourite accompaniments in our tea time. Keema Samosa is a delicious snack that is stuffed with keema masala and served with a refreshing hung curd dip.
- BesanKhandvi: This delicious recipe is tempered with sesame seeds, chopped green chillies, and mustard seeds and garnished with coriander leaves along with some red chilli powder.
- Coriander-Cheese Chicken Kebabs: This delicious recipe is marinated with coriander, cheese, spices, as well as grilled to perfection.
From sambharvadi to Coriander-Cheese Chicken Kebabs- all of the snacks are really mouth-watering and finger-licking. So, for what are you waiting for? Just find these recipes and start making them.